Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys Elite > Why is it taking so long for my Autel Ma...
Why is it taking so long for my Autel Maxi-Sys Elite to be repaired?

963 Views 4 Replies Latest reply: 2022-03-13 15:43:02

•   Level 1   
    (5) points
    Steven Redlon
    2021-11-01 23:16:50
     You guys have had it since September, it cost me 1300 dollars for the update, the screen started to malfunction, it off, and have yet to hear anything back so am I out 1300 dollars?  How can you even take that much money without a solution to my problem? 

•   Level 1   
    (3) points
    Dave Horner

2021-12-02 17:48:58

yikes, mine will no longer power up, wont take charge and needs repaired, i was told to purchase the update and it will be covered.... this sounds pretty shitty 
    have you received any update on it ?

•   Level 1   
    (3) points

2021-12-22 04:55:09 (Reply to:Dave Horner)

How long did you have it for?

•   Level 2   
    (44) points
    Titang9

2022-02-04 00:08:57

Mine took 3 months to come back home, and it was not even repaired...just a new charger....LOL

•   Level 5   
    (342) points
    witsend

2022-03-13 15:43:02 (Reply to:Steven Redlon)

I'm hoping this guy got his issue resolved, but if you live in USA and don't buy a unit from an authorized Autel dealer in the USA you won't be able to receive full USA support for repairs of the unit performed in the USA and likely need to ship it to mainland China which could result in delay with customs. If it was bought from an authorized USA dealer , you need to call in and talk to USA support, and see if they can fix the issue by remote control or need to start an RGA # return for the repair of unit in New York State.Turn around time is usually pretty quick.
  Total1 Pages